Commercial Reverse Osmosis system RO- 1500-3000
Aqua Filter Commercial Reverse Osmosis Systems for commercial and light industrial applications. These systems produce 1500-GPD to 3000-GPD for municipal and well brackish water applications.Aqua Filter Reverse osmosis System with the use of a high pressure pump which applies extreme pressure to the high saline concentrated side of a semi-porous membrane, combating a natural process called "Osmosis". Naturally, osmosis transports salt through a semi-porous membrane from a region with low saline concentration to a region with high saline concentration. Its goal is to gain an equal quantity of saline concentration on both sides of the membrane. With the use of the high pressure pump, reverse osmosis comes in to direct osmosis to the opposite direction. The pump applies high pressure to the highly concentrated saline side of the membrane, pushing salty water and other impurities across the membrane, only allowing water molecules to flow through. Salt and the impurities are rejected and later thrown into the drain on the concentrate side. In the end, we obtain purified water with 99% less dissolved salts on the permeate side of the membrane.
1500 GPD Water Treatment Plant
- S.steel frame (Control box-Option).
- 20" Prefilters x 3.
- S.steel or Fiber Glass Membrane vessel .
- 4" x 40" membrane .
- Inlet & Flush Solenoid Valve.
- Source & Ro Gauge.
- Inlet & Concentration Flow meter.
- 240gph vane pump & 1hp motor.
- Auto Flush Control & TDS detector.
- Pressure Regulator.
- Anti-scalent device.
- Electricity consumption: 764W.
3000 GPD Water Treatment Plant
- S.steel frame (Control box-Option)
- 20" Prefilters x 3
- S.steel or Fiber Glass Membrane vessel
- 4" x 40" membrane*2
- Inlet Actuator & Flush Solenoid Valve
- Source & Ro Gauge
- Inlet & Concentration Flow meter
- S.steel Vertical Pump 1.1kW
- (single phase motor)
- Auto Flush Controller & TDS detector
- Pressure Regulator
- Gate Valve
- Anti-scalent device*1
- Electricity consumption: 1120W