Chemical Dosing Systems CD
Aqua Filter offers Chemical handling and Dosing Systems for dosing Coagulants like Lime. Ferrous Sulfate, PAC, Alum and Feed Conditioning chemicals like Anti-scalant, Antioxidant, Membrane cleaners etc. Dosing systems are Skid mounted, compact and rugged, engineered to handle and work efficiently under highly corrosive and varying conditions.
The areas of application include
- Raw Water Treatment
- Waste Water Treatment
- OReverse Osmosis
- Ultra Filtration
- Cooling Water Treatment
- Boiler Feed Treatment
Typical Dosing systems consist of Metering type pumps with varied material of construction to suit the chemical handling. All Dosing Systems can be upgraded to a high level of automation for link up to a localized PLC or client's DCS as required.
Pre-engineered designs conform to International safety norms with respective to spillage and containment.
- Fully adjustable output capacity from 3-120 GPD.
- Manual function control for stroke rate & length.
- Highly reliable timing circuit.
- EMI resistant.
- Thermally protected solenoid with auto-reset.
- Bleed valve assembly.
- Plastic pvc head/fittings and polyethylene tank for a wide range of corrosion resistance to such chemicals as mild acid, chlorine, and caustic solution.
- 230V/1Ph/50Hz or 60Hz.
- Epoxy coated stainless steel mixer.
- pH controller.
- ORP controller.
- Stand-by pump
- Skid mounted unit.
- Custom built unit.
- Pump maintenance spare kit.
- Level switch.
- Local control panel.